QUAD BIKING ADVENTURES
Quad Biking Adventures in Cusco starts either in the morning or afternoon:
MORNING: From 8:00 am until 14:00 pm.
AFTERNOON: From: 1:00 pm, until 18:00 pm.
The Quad Biking Adventures can also include a transfer service to Ollantaytambo for an extra cost of $20. At the end of this half day adventure, there will be private transport just for you. This is perfect for those looking to continue the journey to Machu Picchu or want to stay in Ollantaytambo.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING THE QUAD BIKING TOUR
- If you do not know how to ride the ATV, we will give you some instructions and safety briefing before you start with the ATV tour.
- You have to have the sacred valley ticket if you want to visit the archaeological park of Moray (cost:S/70 = USD20).
- The salt Mines of Maras requires another ticket, which cost S/10 = USD 3.
- You are not longer allowed riding the ATV to the view point of salt mines. We will take you there by car.
- This will be an adventure from the biginning to the end, so you expect to be dusty or muddy.
- We can also arrange a private transportation to Ollantaytambo for an extra cost.
QUAD BIKING ADVENTURES
The Quad biking adventures to Maras and moray begins in our private van to drive to the small village of Cruzpata. Here you’ll start Quad biking in the mountains, heading towards the agricultural experimental station of Moray. After enjoying this ancient laboratory, we will continue to Maras village where we’ll stop for a quick visit. From here, we will proceed to our next destination and descend to the famous salt mines and then return to the ATV base camp, from where we’ll get the transportation back to Cusco.
With our Quad Biking Tour, you will ride about 35 km (over 20mi) of single-track roads, passing through small villages with spectacular views of the famous snow-capped peaks of Chicon and Veronica in the Sacred Valley. Our guide will show you the route and explain about the places you will experience.
You may also extend your Quad Biking adventures tours to the Ollantaytambo station, which we can organize. This is perfect for those who want to catch the train to visit Machu Picchu from Ollantaytambo.
QUAD BIKING ADVENTURES INCLUDE:
• Pre-departure briefing
• Transportation from your hotel to the starting point and back to Cusco city center.
• High-performance Mountain Quad bike.
• Safety equipment (helmets and gloves).
• Fluent English / Spanish speaking professional tour guide.
• Experience a shared Transportation service.
NOT INCLUDED IN ATV TOURS CUSCO:
• Entrance tickets to Moray and Maras (S/. 80).
• Snacks and drinks.
• Tips and gratuities (depends on service).
BRING FOR QUAD BIKING TOUR:
• Comfortable clothing.
• Rain jacket or poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco).
• Biking shoes or sports shoes.
• Fleece, Jacket or sweater.
• Camera, films.
• Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain or cold.
• Sun block.
• Toilet paper.
• Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, etc.
• Water bottle.
SHARED SERVICE PRICE $60.00 USD PER PERSON
You will be sharing your quad biking tour with other travelers coming from different parts of the world and have a great opportunity to make new friends and interact during this trip (This adventure is based between 8 and 12 people max.)
Note. You need to add an extra amount of $20 per person in case you plan to finish the Quad Biking Tour at Ollantaytambo Station. This means we will organize an extra transportation just for you.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Receiver’s Name: DAVID
Receiver’s Surname: GUZMAN FLORES
Receiver’s Address: CALLE NUEVA N° 462
Receiver’s City: CUSCO
Receiver’s Country: PERU
Receiver’s ID: 42567695
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
* Copies of all passport(s).
* Start date for your trip.
* Indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco.
BEST PERU TOURS