MACHU PICCHU DAY TOUR FROM CUSCO
Machu Picchu Full Day. This trip takes about 15 hours.
- 4:00 am you will be picked up from your hotel.
- 5:30 am arrival at Ollantaytambo train station.
- 6:30 am you’ll take the train to the city of Aguas Calientes.
- 8:30 am get to the town of Aguas Calientes.
- 8:45 am take a 25-minute bus ride up to Machu Picchu.
- 9:15 am your two-hour Machu Picchu guided tour begins.
- 12:00 pm Machu Picchu day tour from Cusco ends.
- 13:00 pm take bus down to Aguas Calientes.
- 13:30 pm free time to lunch on your own.
- 15:20 pm board the return train to Ollantaytambo (tickets based on availability).
- 17.30 pm take the bus back to Cusco.
- 19:30 pm drop off at your hotel.
IMPORTANT: All areas are connected by narrow paths and steps, so be prepared for a bit of walking.
Type: Cultural and historical.
Visited Places: Machu Picchu.
Duration: Full Day.
Pickup time: 4:00 am.
Pickup and drop off location: Hotel in Cusco.
Daily departure: From January to December.
THE MACHU PICCHU DAY TOUR ITINERARY
CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU
Today is the day to experience the wonder of Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu day tour takes about 16 hours.
Start Machu Picchu Day Tour with a pickup from your hotel at approximately 5:00 am and returning around 10:00 pm. Once we collect you from your hotel, you will take a 1.5-hour bus ride to the town of Ollantaytambo. Once there, you will take the train to Aguas Calientes, the base village for Machu Picchu, arriving about 7:00 am. Here your guide will meet you and accompany you on the 25-minute bus ride up to Machu Picchu.
Take a two-hour guided tour of Machu Picchu where you will learn about the culture and Incan lifestyle. During this Machu Picchu day tour, you will also visit the most important areas of Machu Picchu. By instance, the Guard House, Sun Temple, Royalty area, Main Plaza, Three Windows Temple, Sacred Sun Dial and other attractions.
All areas are connected by narrow paths and steps, so be prepared for a bit of walking.
After your Machu Picchu Private Tours, you will have plenty of free time to explore the monument on your own. At the end, you will take the bus to Aguas Calientes and board the 6:30 train to Ollantaytambo.
You will arrive at Ollantaytambo train station at 8:15 pm, where private transportation will meet you. From here, you will continue by car and drop off and your Cusco hotel.
INCLUDED IN MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Expert English-Speaking tour guide.
- Machu Picchu private guided tour.
- Expedition train tickets between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Admission tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
WHAT TO BRING FOR MACHU PICCHU DAY TOUR:
- Original passport.
- Rain jacket or poncho.
- Trekking boots (rather than sneakers).
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block, minimum 30 SPF.
- Insect repellent.
- Bottle of water.
- Personal medical kit with prescriptions.
- Cash for tipping staff and buying souvenirs.
PRIVATE SERVICE PRICE $350 PER PERSON
Our Machu Picchu private tour is perfect for friends, couples, and families because you can leave any date you wish. With our private tours, you can also set your pace to maximize your experience. You do not have wait for anyone else Machu Picchu day tour starts with only 02 passengers.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please, add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
Copies of all passport(s).
Start date for your trip.
Indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco.