Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour 2 Days
Visit the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour from Cusco in 2 days. If you have a limited time, this trip showcases some of the best landmarks of Cusco. Visit Pisaq and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley tour and finish with a train trip to Machu Picchu.
During our Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour, you’ll enjoy the incredible landscapes of the Peruvian Andes. For instance, rivers, fertile valleys, Inca farming terraces and snow mountains. Above all, you will visit three of the most impressive monuments of Peru.
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour 2 Days Itinerary
Day 1.- Sacred Valley Private Tour
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu tour 2 days begin with a pick up from your hotel at 8:30 am to head towards the Sacred Valley. We’ll travel by bus to the village of Pisaq, just one hour from Cusco, where we’ll visit the local market (great for souvenirs and handicrafts). Then you’ll have a 1-hour guided tour of the archaeological site at Pisaq.
Afterwards, we’ll continue our journey towards Urubamba for our lunch break. After lunch, we’ll explore the Inca village of Ollantaytambo, and have a guided tour of its archaeological complex.
Finally, we will board the expedition to train Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Pueblo, where we’ll spend the night.
Day 2.- Machu Picchu Private Tours
Enjoy your early breakfast and then take the 25-minute bus up to Machu Picchu. Your approximately two-hour guided tour begins, and you’ll visit the most important areas: the Guard House, the Sun Temple, the royalty area, the Main Plaza, the Three Windows Temple, and the Sacred Sun Dial among other attractions. All areas are connected by narrow paths and steps, so be prepared for a bit of walking.
After your tour, you’ll have about 2 hours of free time to explore the citadel. If you want to hike Huayna Picchu, we typically purchase entrance tickets for the second group at 10:00 am to enjoy the sun rising over Machu Picchu. You’ll take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where you’ll be picked up and driven back to your hotel in Cusco.
Included in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours:
- Tourist Transportation to visited places.
- Professional English-Speaking Tour guide.
- Tourist tickets for entrance to the Pisaq and Ollantaytambo ruins in the Sacred Valley.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Roundtrip train tickets, Expedition class service, between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes.
- RT bus ticket between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tours Exclude:
- Hotel in Cusco Sacred Valley tour (upon request, buffet lunch for $15).
- Machu Picchu tour (upon request, buffet lunch for $25).
- Tips and gratuities (depends on the service).
- Any other item not specified in the section above “We include.”
Bring for Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu Tour:
- Original passport & International Student Identity Card (if applicable).
- Trekking boots (rather than sneakers).
- Camera with extra batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block, minimum 30 SPF.
- Insect repellent (minimum 20% DEET recommended).
- Personal medical kit with prescriptions.
- Small towel and wet wipes.
- Bathing suit and sandals (or flip flops) for the hot springs.
- Cash for tipping staff and buying souvenirs.
Private Service Price USD 385.00 with expedition class train
This service is perfect for friends, couples, and small families because you select your arrival and departure dates and group size. Most importantly, you set the pace to maximize your experience. This tour is based on 02 and 08 maximum passengers.
Methods of Payment
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Surname: GUZMAN FLORES
Address: CALLE NUEVA N° 462
Receiver’s ID: 42567695
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies.
Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
Copies of all passport(s).
Start date for your trip.
Indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco.