Capital city of the Incas
Visit the majestic and iconic monument of the Inca civilization with Machu Picchu tours from Cusco. Enjoy an epic train journey from Ollantaytambo and our private guided tour of Machu Picchu in one day. Our exclusive private service will end with a drop off at your hotel in Cusco.
Discover this amazing place even the Spanish conquerors failed to find, the citadel of Machu Picchu. The lost city of the Incas is located 112 kilometers (70 miles) northwest of Cusco in the high jungle. And nestled between the Machu Picchu and the Huayna Picchu mountains, with the Urubamba River below. This beautiful green landscape provided natural protection for this royal estate.
Type: Cultural and historical.
Visited Place: Machu Picchu.
Duration: Full Day.
Pickup time: 4:30 am.
Pickup location: Hotel in Cusco.
Drop off location: Cusco hotel .
Daily departure: Year round.
Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
Today is the day to experience the wonder of Machu Picchu. This trip takes about 18 hours.
You will be picked up from your hotel at approximately 3:00 am and returning around 10:30 pm.
1. Once we gather you from your hotel you will take a 1.5-hour bus ride to the town of Ollantaytambo.
2. From there you’ll take the train to the city of Aguas Calientes, the base village for Machu Picchu.
3. Arriving in Aguas Calientes at about 7:00 am. Here your guide will meet you and accompany you on the 25-minute bus ride up to Machu Picchu.
4. Your two-hour guided tour begins at the monument, where you’ll visit the most important areas of Machu Picchu: the Guard House - the Sun Temple - the royalty area - the Main Plaza - the Three Windows Temple - the Sacred Sun Dial and other attractions.
All areas are connected by narrow paths and steps, so be prepared for a bit of walking.
5. After Machu Picchu tour, you’ll have some time to explore on your own before you take the 6:30 train to Ollantaytambo.
6. You’ll arrive at Ollantaytambo train station at 8.15 pm, where our transportation will meet you and deliver you to Plaza Regosijo, near Cusco`s main square, at approximately 10:30 pm.
Our private Machu Picchu tours is perfect for friends, couples, and families because you can leave any date you wish. With our private tours, you can also set your pace to maximize your experience. You do not have wait for anyone else Machu Picchu day tour starts with only 02 passengers.
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please, add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
Copies of all passport(s).
Start date for your trip.
Indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco.