SOUTH VALLEY TIPON AND PIKILLAQTA PRIVATE TOUR
The fascinating South Valley Tipon and Pikillaqta Private Tour begins with a pick up from your hotel at 8:30 am and head to the southeast of Cusco.During this excursion, we will visit the following destinations from pre-Inca, Inca and colonial times. This tour also gives you the opportunity to try the typical dishes of Cusco region “Cuy al Horno” Roasted Guinea pig and “Chicharrones” deep fried pork meat.
South Valley Tour – Cusco South Valley – South Valley Tipon and Piquillaqta – Half day South Valley Tour – Tour Cusco South Valley – Tour Tipon, Piquillaqta and Andahuaylillas – Cusco day tours – South Valley From Cusco – Cusco Tours – Cusco South Valley Itinerary – South Valley Tipon Information – Cusco Full Day Tours – South Valley Tipon and Pikillaqta Private Tour
SOUTH VALLEY TIPON AND PIKILLAQTA PRIVATE TOUR ITINERARY
The South Valley Tipon and Pikillaqta Private Tour includes attractions from different times that very few people visit. These places are located en route between Cusco and Puno, following the asphalt road to the southeast. Tipon is the first Incan Complex we will visit, which offers amazing agriculture terraces, vertical waterfalls and unique views of the surrounding areas. Then, we drive along the fertile valley and pass the traditional villages of Saylla and Oropesa. Our excursion to this part of Cusco not only offers tourist attractions but also a great chance to taste the typical dishes of Cusco such as the baked Guinea Pig (cuy), fried pork meat (Chicharron) and the best bread of Peru (Pan Chuta). Our journey continues, enjoying beautiful landscapes and lakes and finally we get to Piquillakta. This pre-Inca complex offers the greatness of its architecture and the enormous city of the Wari Culture.
SOUTH VALLEY TOUR INCLUDES:
- Tourist Transportation
- Professional Tour guide
- Tourist Ticket to visited places
- Personalized service
SOUTH VALLEY TOUR DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Meals (Upon request typical lunch (Guinea Pig, Chicharron $ 20).
- Tips and gratuities (Depends on service)
- Any other ítem not specified in paragraph included.
WHAT TO BRING FOR THIS TOUR
- A small rucksack with personal stuff
- Original passport & International Student Identity Card (if applicable).
- Rain jacket or rain poncho. Summer times only.
- Trekking boots are recommended.
- Camera, with extra batteries
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sun block, at high elevation, is easy to get the sun burn.
- Insect repellent – minimum recommended 20% DEET
- A roll of toilet paper
- Your own medical kit with any special medications that you might require.
- Cash for tipping staff and buy souvenirs.
PRIVATE SERVICE PRICE $ 75.00 USD PER PERSON
This service is perfect for friends, couples, and small families because it lets you choose your departure date, group size, and tour duration. More importantly, you will be walking at your own pace, which makes the experience much more enjoyable. Prices based on 2 and 8 people maximum.
-Foreign students with a valid International Student Identity Card get a discount. -Teenagers: $20.00 USD (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings).
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Receiver’s Name: DAVID
Receiver’s Surname: GUZMAN FLORES
Receiver’s Address: CALLE NUEVA N° 462
Receiver’s City: CUSCO
Receiver’s Country: PERU
Receiver’s ID: 42567695
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN, a ten-digit number)
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: email@example.com
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
* Scanned passports for each traveler. We cannot make reservations or book tickets until we have scanned copies of all passport(s).
* Start date for your trip.
* Indicate the name of your hotel in Cusco.