NAZCA LINES OVERFLIGHT TOUR FROM LIMA 1 DAY
The Peruvian Nazca Lines are one of the world’s biggest archaeological enigmas. The lines consist of geometric designs and pictures engraved in the ground, dividing a wide area of flat desert. Some of the lines measure up to 10 km. in length, and yet remain entirely straight. The portrayal of birds, insects, and animals are only noticeable from the air. Who drew the lines, why and what for is something unknown that archaeologists can only theorize about, but current beliefs suggest that they may be part of a complex agricultural calendar. The flight takes about half an hour, from the air you will be able to observe all the geometric glyphs such as monkeys, spiders, hummingbirds, etc.
Nazca Lines Tour – Nazca tour – Nazca Lines Tour Price – Nazca Lines Visit – Tours to Nazca Lines – Trip to Nazca Lines – Nazca Line Trip – Nazca Tours – Nazca Lines from Lima – Fly Over Nazca Lines – Nazca Peru Flights – Nazca Lines Overflight – Nazca Lines from Lima – Nazca Lines Tour Full Day – Day Tours Nazca Lines – Tour Nazca Lines From Pisco – Nazca Lines and Ballestas Islands Tour – Full Day Tour to Nazca Lines – Nazca Lines Tour – Sand Boarding and Nazca Lines Overflight – Nazca lines – Nazca Lines Peru Tour – Nazca lines Tour Package – Peru Package Tour – Machu Picchu Package Tour – Machu Picchu and Nazca Lines Package Tour – Nazca Lines Overflight Tour From Lima 1 day
NAZCA LINES OVERFLIGHT TOUR FROM LIMA 1 DAY ITINERARY
Discover the enigmatic Nazca Lines with our classic Nazca Lines overflight tour From Lima 1 day. This tour is designed for those with little time because it offers a fast, comfortable, and convenient way to see the Nazca Lines in one day. On this full day tour, we will pick you up from your hotel in Lima, and travel south along Peru’s southern coastal highway. After 7 hours bus ride we will arrive at the bus terminal of Nazca. There our company representative will be waiting to assist you to the local airport. Once there, we will board a small aircraft for a 40-minute flight over the Nazca Lines, one of Peru’s eleven UNESCO World Heritage sites. We will see 12 of the world-famous Nazca Lines. Every passenger is guaranteed a seat with a window. After your flight, there is a plenty of time for you to purchase souvenirs and eat a delicious lunch at the nearby restaurants in Nazca town before we take our bus back to Lima.
NAZCA LINES TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick up from your hotel in Lima.
- Ground transport (Lim-Naz-Lim) (Cruzeiro Service).
- Transfer service to the Nazca airport.
- Nazca Lines flight ticket (Airplane for 5 individuals).
- Escorted tours by a local guide.
NAZCA LINES TOUR DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Airport taxes
- Snacks & drinks
- Tips & Gratuities
* We need a minimum of 2 participants for this program.
* The flight schedule is subject to change due to weather condition and air traffic.
WHAT TO BRING FOR THIS TOUR
- A rucksack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trip
- Original passport & International Student Identity Card (if applicable).
- Waterproof trekking boots are recommended.
- Sandals or flip-flop to relax your feet.
- Camera, with extra batteries.
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun.
- Sunglasses, sun block to avoid sunburn
- A roll of toilet paper
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, etc.
- Canteen with enough water to drink.
- Your own medical kit with any special medications that you might require.
- Cash for tipping staff and buy souvenirs.
SHARED SERVICE PRICE $ 205.00 USD PER PERSON
You’ll be sharing this unique experience with other travelers coming from different parts of the world, and have a great opportunity to make new friends and interact during this trip (This tour is based on 5 people max.)
METHODS OF PAYMENT
We require a deposit of 50% to confirm your reservation.
There are additional fees associated with this method of payment, which will be paid by the client.
Receiver’s Name: DAVID
Receiver’s Surname: GUZMAN FLORES
Receiver’s Address: CALLE NUEVA N° 462
Receiver’s City: CUSCO
Receiver’s Country: PERU
Receiver’s ID: 42567695
After sending payment, please send us an e-mail with the following information: Transaction numbers: Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), a ten-digit number)
If you’d like to pay via PayPal or a direct bank deposit, please note that a 10% fee applies. Please add this amount to the tour cost to cover the transaction costs. Our PayPal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all methods of payment, please include the following information in your reservation email:
* Scanned passports for each traveler. We cannot make reservations or book tickets until we have scanned copies of all passport(s).
* Start date for your trip.
* Details of your hotel in Lima.